Migrare carichi di lavoro da e verso qualsiasi ambiente: fisico, cloud e virtuale
The streamlined process automates and consolidates numerous steps, which are otherwise manual and prone to human error, into just a few simple tasks, reducing the amount of work you need to do to reach your migration goals.
Simple, non-disruptive migrations
Carbonite Migrate allows you to easily migrate physical, virtual and cloud workloads to and from any environment with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. Options for finely tuned automation help orchestrate every stage of the process.
- Replicate data continuously to minimize downtime and enable fast cutover.
- Perform unlimited testing of the new environment without disrupting operations.
- Reduce downtime to minutes or seconds as you cut over to the new server.
- Ensure data, files and system setting are replicated reliably.
Real time replication…
- After installing Carbonite Migrate, the administrator selects the source and target servers through the console.
- The administrator chooses how to migrate data, with options from fully automated cloud orchestration workflows to DIY with our robust SDK.
- Once initiated, Carbonite Migrate performs an initial mirror of the data, applications, or complete server to begin synchronization.
…near zero downtime
- Throughout the migration process, Carbonite Migrate continuously replicates changes from the source, automatically preserving an exact copy of data and configuration settings on the target server.
- Cutting over to the target can be initiated manually or automated immediately upon completion of initial synchronization.
Migrates data and systems to, from or between any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms
Easy-to-use console automates and orchestrates migration configuration and management
Scalable continuous replication with minimal performance or bandwidth impact
Offers freedom from lock-in to any specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or hardware
AES 256-bit encryption
Comprehensive SDK for integration, automation and orchestration
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
Any hypervisor, with native integration for:
- VMware ESXi and vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Any cloud platform, including:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- VMware vCloud Director
- Google Cloud