Carbonite Endpoint protection
Carbonite Endpoint is a hybrid cloud solution for endpoint backup and archiving that allows IT to mitigate data loss and data breach at the frontiers while maximizing network and end user performance.
Protect your endpoints with Carbonite
Carbonite Endpoint protection safeguards the data that resides on your organization’s computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Using file-level backup with patented global deduplication, Carbonite® gives you the tools to manage bandwidth and accelerate data recovery speeds on distributed networks. With Carbonite Endpoint protection you get:
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment and management
- Policy-controlled backups that don’t interfere with end-user productivity
- LAN-speed backup and recovery with Carbonite QuickCache, allowing organizations to decrease time-to-protection
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Establish a centrally-managed vault in Carbonite’s Azure-hosted vault, your Azure Enterprise account or your own data center.
- Silently deploy Carbonite software on computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones using management tools like SCCM, Intune, LANDesk and others.
- Back up distributed devices using QuickCache, or directly to the vault.
- Recover data, or remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.10 and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
Any cloud platform, including:
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012