Discover how Carbonite Availability can help you avoid business disruptions with continuous replication for physical, virtual and cloud systems.
High Availability Solutions
No delays, no data loss
Carbonite Availability continuously replicates changes from the source environment into a secondary target anywhere in the world. Once the initial seeding is complete, changes are transmitted in real time, ensuring the replica is in sync. The software replicates files, applications or an entire server, including its system settings.
Rapid failovers prevent downtime
In the event of a disaster to one system or an entire data center, a failover to the secondary location can be easily invoked. The secondary systems spin up and users are rerouted with only a few seconds or minutes of interruption.
Negligible performance impact
The production servers protected by Carbonite Availability will not experience any performance degradation due to the replication. As changes are captured and transmitted at the byte level, impact to network performance is minimal.
Physical systems support
Physical systems, which are typically critical to operations, are often left out of the disaster preparedness plan. To ensure all IT systems are protected, the Carbonite Availability solution can replicate Microsoft Windows or Linux servers on any underlying platform and to any target: physical, virtual or cloud. This enables IT to unify its business continuity solution across all platforms in a single solution.
Protect your endpoints with Carbonite
Carbonite Endpoint protection safeguards the data that resides on your organization’s computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Using file-level backup with patented global deduplication, Carbonite® gives you the tools to manage bandwidth and accelerate data recovery speeds on distributed networks. With Carbonite Endpoint protection you get:
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment and management
- Policy-controlled backups that don’t interfere with end-user productivity
- LAN-speed backup and recovery with Carbonite QuickCache, allowing organizations to decrease time-to-protection
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Carbonite Availability software is installed on primary systems and the secondary target.
- The software continuously creates a replica of the primary system at the secondary location.
- When a failure occurs, the secondary systems go live and DNS re-routes the users.
- Depending on system setup, users may not even realize they’re running on the target system.
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
Any hypervisor, with native integration for:
- VMware ESXi and vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Any cloud platform, including:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- VMware vCloud Director
- Google Cloud